Yay for birthdays!
I just turned 29 on Thursday and I’ve been reflecting a lot as I kick off my last year in my twenties. The old me would have told you that I’m turning 21 again (for the 8th time), but I’m finally embracing my age.
I realize I’m not getting any younger, so I’ve decided to make the rest of my life, the best of my life – starting with my new and improved bucket list for my 29th year! Read on for the deets on how I plan to end my twenties with a bang.
Katie’s 2016 Bucket List:
- Bring the shimmer to me and my friend’s year with an epic girls trip!
- Dye my hair a crazy fantasy color
- Write a novel
- Spend more time in Central Park
- Run a marathon
- Be more adventurous
- Visit all the restaurants featured in Sex and the City
- Go on a cruise
- Donate to charity
- Swim with dolphins
- Stress way less
- Participate in the Coney Island Mermaid Parade
- Make time to catch up with old friends
- Be someone’s mentor
- Create the perfect signature cocktail
As you can tell, I’ve got a lot of living to go do, but first, let me add a checkmark next to “create the perfect signature cocktail.” To celebrate my birthday, I decided to create a cocktail recipe that really portrayed my personality. Behold, the Citrus Mist, featuring my fav shimmery liqueur – Viniq! Just like me, it’s sweet, shimmery, simple and creative.
- 2 oz. Viniq Original®
- 1 oz. New Amsterdam Vodka
- 2 oz. Barefoot Bubbly Moscato
- Lime squeeze
Build ingredients in a champagne flute.
Ready to join me in bringing the shimmer this year? I know as I continue to check off my bucket list items I’ll be sharing my pics on social using #BringTheShimmer. Check out Viniq.com for more cocktail inspiration to celebrate your goals and checks off your bucket list this year!
Now, let’s all raise a glass to an epic year. Cheers![This post was sponsored by Viniq, but all opinions are my own.]