Hey beauties! Just wanted to share some info on an amazing event coming up this weekend at Lincoln Center in NYC! If you haven’t already heard, Cosmopolitan magazine is hosting a killer lineup of inspirational powerhouses to teach you how to live your most fun, fearless life! Speakers include amazing women like Shay Mitchell and Sara Blakely. (Pretty Little Liars and Spanx are like my favorite things on this planet, so I’m pretty stoked.) Kelly Osbourne, Chrissy Teigen, and Cosmo EIC Joanna Coles will also share their fab insider secrets at the event. The two-day fun fest promises to leave you energized, empowered, and ready to kick some ass!
Another plus? #FunFearlessLife is presented by Maybelline New York, so you know what that means! TONS of fun beautylicious activities speckled throughout the inspiring event. I spoke to my friends over at Maybelline and got the scoop on exactly what makeup themed fun will be going down:
- MNY “Make Your Mark” girls will sample The Creamy Mattes Color Sensational Lip Color.
- 10 MNY makeup touchup stations with photo activation will be open throughout the two days.
- “Kisses for the Troops!” in partnership, as always, with Cosmo.
- Anne Marie Nelson-Bogle, Vice President, Maybelline Marketing, will be speaking on the “Make Your Mark” panel hosted by Aliza Licht aka DKNY PR Girl currently scheduled for 3:35 p.m. on Saturday.
- Express Fashion Show! Express, a partner of the event, will be presenting 10 “desk to dinner” looks with makeup by MNY.
- VIP Networking Cocktail Party at Hearst Tower, sponsored by MNY, takes place from 7 to 9 p.m. on Saturday with MNY elements throughout.
All conference attendees will also receive a Maybelline gift bag with star products. Additionally, MNY will be integrated throughout the whole event with signage, videos on the main screen, makeup touchups for talent, beauty tips emailed to attendees and more! Click here for additional info on the event and to purchase tickets.
I’m so pumped for this two day crash course in living fearlessly. Of course, I’ll be covering it for Martinis and Mascara, so keep an eye out for my post after the event! If you are attending the event, please come up and say hi! (I’ll be the one with the red, pink, and orange hair.) And as always, I’ll be live tweeting and Instagramming my face off, so be sure to follow me @KLMcBroom so we can connect. See you there! 😉