The Best Light-Up Phone Case

The Best Light Up Phone Case

Ready to up your selfie game? I just got a new illuminated case for my new iPhone 8 Plus from my friends at Lumee! It’s most definitely the best light-up phone case I’ve tried.

I’m also living for the Cascade Duo style I picked! It features really pretty pastel blue to pink ombre fade coloring. The battery life of the light is pretty impressive and it lasts about two hours. It also comes equipped with a micro-USB cable to easily recharge the battery when needed.

Want to see it in action? I tested it out in an extremely low light area to show just how powerful its selfie-lighting powers are. Take a peek below to see what selfies look like with and without the Lumee light:

Lumee Case

So good, right? It’s great for taking pics at night, too! And because I got the Cascade Duo, it also features external lights to shine in front when shooting photos with the traditional forward facing camera. Check out more info here and get ready for your best selfies yet!

The Best Light Phone Case

[This post was sponsored by Nakturnal, but all opinions are my own.]
Share:

10 Comments

1. Kennedy June 5, 2018 / 11:55 am

Definitely a big difference in the low light area! Selfie lighting can’t always be perfect but it seems like the Lumee case can make it perfect, I’m going to look into it because like just about everyone else I take selfies all the time!

2. Winnie June 6, 2018 / 3:34 pm

Wow! The Lumee case makes such a big difference. Definitely checking it out!

3. Isabella June 8, 2018 / 2:56 pm

That is a massive difference! My selfie game will definitely be stepped up with that Lumee case!

4. Kate June 9, 2018 / 7:15 am

I never thought about using the Lumee case at night (I always thought of the light on one side for selfies). Thanks for letting me know about the Cascade Duo; I’m definitely going to try that out!

5. Kayla June 9, 2018 / 6:29 pm

I love my lumee too! And that design is perfect for summer!

6. Hannah June 11, 2018 / 12:57 am

I love Lumee cases and I am obsessed with ombré color!

7. John M June 11, 2018 / 9:15 am

So cool to see a direct comparison. I’ve been looking at buying one of those light-up selfie cases for a while, and now I think I will!

8. Mary June 12, 2018 / 9:58 pm

The difference with that phone case is insane! I’ve really been meaning to look into getting one of these – they look amazing!

9. Luke Zeman June 25, 2018 / 8:41 pm

You can really see the difference in the low-light vs Lumee pictures. I’m definitely buying one for my girlfriend she would LOVE this!

10. Austin June 28, 2018 / 11:24 am

Wow, huge shift from the “oh I’ll just use flash to take a selfie in this dark room” look. Seems pretty vital if you’re out at night a lot!