Princess Leia’s still got it.
Carrie Fisher stunned at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere on Monday night. Celeb makeup artist Jeffrey Paul executed this beautiful look for the star with Elizabeth Arden products.
He said, “Today is the largest film release and red carpet in Los Angeles. I wanted to create a look that is iconic but accessible. It’s believable beauty; a look that enhances but still has a unique glow.”
Naturally, I got the scoop from Jeffrey on the products he used. Read on for tips on how to get this look:
- To prep the skin, he used PREVAGE® Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum for a smooth, hydrated canvas.
- To create a dewy glow, he mixed a drop of PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Moisture Cream with Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup in Perfect Beige and applied it to her whole face, working outwards.
- Cheeks were contoured and flushed with Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Terrarose.
- He used the same foundation to prime her eyelids. He then used Beautiful Color Eyeshadow in Blonde as a base and layered Beautiful Color Eyeshadow Duo in Café Au Lait in the crease for an ombré effect.
- To play off of her eye color, he used Beautiful Color Smoky Eyes Pencil in Midnight along the lash line. Next, he applied two coats of Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara in Black for definition.
- He chose two lip liners to help ensure lasting color throughout the night. Starting at the cupid’s bow, he filled in lips with Beautiful Color Precision Glide Liner in Bare to add fullness, and then lined the lips again with liner in Plum Wine to contour and define.
- To finish, he dabbed on Beautiful Color Moisturizing Matte Lipstick in Raspberry for a gorgeous pop of color.