My absolute fav holiday is creeping up on us like a sneaky ghoul! In related news, my absolute fav spa, Eau Palm Beach, loves Halloween as much as I do! They are currently featuring a festive menu of specially priced services just in time to make you drop dead gorgeous for Halloween. These amazing specials – all of which come with a fabulous take-home treat bag – run through the end of October.
If you are not already familiar with the Eau Spa (and you somehow missed all of my previous gushing), this place is the best ever. (Still on the hunt to find a NYC spa I like as much!) And trust me, even if you aren’t in the Palm Beach area, I strongly recommend booking a flight soon. It’s that good.
A design masterpiece, the spacious spa includes 42,000 square feet of relaxation. Features of the spa include the Eau Spa Beautique, The Self-Centered Garden, Private Villas, Scrub and Polish Bar, Bath Lounge, Eau Zone Relaxation Lounge, 19 Treatment Rooms, and the Salon. Every last detail is perfect. Eau Spa is a departure from traditional appointment-based treatments, enveloping guests in a calming wonderland, encouraging an individualized spa experience. It’s truly like stepping into a fantasy world – making it the perfect place to prep for Halloween! Here’s the spa’s October offerings:
- The Monster Mash Massage: Haunted by aches and pains? Say boo to what’s troubling you. 50 minutes for $99.
- Wax off Your Werewolf: Shed your coat. 20% off all body waxing.
- Jack-O-Lantern Facial: Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, get rid of my fine lines and wrinkles, and do it quick! This facial will set your face aglow. 50 minutes for $99.
- Mummies and Deadies Float Bed Treatment: Need to escape from your little monsters? Enjoy a body scrub so soothing that it’s scary. Eliminate unwanted toxins, cellulite, and water weight with a body treatment is so cozy you will be screaming for more. Get wrapped up in a cocoon to moisturize and invigorate the skin. 60 minutes for $165.
- Bride of Frankenstein Tan and Shine: Dry and dull complexions can make you look like a corpse. Come out of your coffin sporting a healthy glow with a San Tropez spray tan. $99.
- Madame Tussaud’s Hand Treatment & Manicure: Preserve yourself and enjoy silky soft and pain-free hands and feet after we dip you in our waxy paraffin potion. With a little massage, it’s guaranteed to temporarily spook arthritis away. $45.
- Trick or Treat, Fix My Feet: Don’t knock on doors with candy corn toes peeking out from your gladiator sandals. $65.
Ready to book your appointment? Visit www.eauspa.com and prepare for the best experience ever!