Amal Alamuddin was the obvious star of the Golden Globes on Sunday night.
Clad in classic Dior, the powerhouse human being hit the red carpet with her trophy husband as well as a seriously beautiful beauty look created by the amazing Charlotte Tilbury.
When asked about inspiration for the look, Tilbury said, “Amal knows and loves my products – she wears my Matte Revolution Lipsticks in Walk of Shame, Bond Girl and Amazing Grace. I went into today knowing what she likes, so I created a retro beauty look inspired by the silver screen sirens that fits her classic style.”
#NailedIt. I’m a huge fan of Charlotte and her cosmetic line, so I’m thrilled to share the scoop on which products she used to create this timeless look for Mrs. Clooney. Here are the deets:
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask was used to create a veil of perfection on the skin. Charlotte then applied Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow to create a flawless soft focus and an instant “spotlight” effect, which acted as the perfect base to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation in 7 Medium.
- Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium underneath the eye. Rid the face of any unwanted oils with a dusting of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium down the middle of the face only to keep Amal’s skin dewy and fresh.
- Next, Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect brows and shape the face.
- To bring out the golden highlights in Amal’s eyes, Charlotte applied the pop shade from Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita across the lids. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown was applied around the eye. To soften the liner, Charlotte Tilbury The Classic in Sophia was applied over the top. Charlotte applied three coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes to the top lashes and only one coat to bottom lashes to create an open-eyed look.
- To add an unbeatable red carpet-worthy glow, use Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow to highlight and sculpt the cheek, nose, jawline and temples.
- To create the perfect cheek, Charlotte used both Cheek to Chic in Love Glow and First Love across the cheekbones.
- Finish with the perfect velvety, red lip by using Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Savage Rose along with a mixture of Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Night Crimson and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red.
- Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow for moisture and a dewy finish followed by Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body to sculpt and illuminate the limbs.
Ta-da! Now you can look like George Clooney’s wife, too. You’re welcome.