Tis the season for delicious cocktails! My favorite part of holiday entertaining is definitely whipping up festive concoctions for guests (and matching my drinks to my lipstick, naturally). I’ve teamed up with DeKuyper to spread the news about some amazing holiday cocktails for your next shindig. DeKuyper cordials and liquers are the perfect ingredients to add to your cocktails for a relaxing and entertaining evening. Read on for three of my absolute favorite DeKuyper recipes to get into the holiday spirit(s). 😉
Mint Whipped Hot Chocolate
This treat is like a supercharged mint hot chocolate! It incorporates all the delicious flavors of the season with the added bonus of ultimate relaxation. Sip and savor this warm cocktail on a cold winter night.
• 1 part JDK & Sons™ Crave Chocolate Mint Liqueur
• 1 part Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka
• Hot Chocolate (prepare steaming hot according to manufacturer’s instructions)
1. Build ingredients in order in a heat-proof mug.
2. Top with whipped cream and a cherry (optional).
Caramel Eggnog Martini
It wouldn’t be holiday time without a little eggnog! This festive martini melds butterscotch goodness, whipped cream taste, and traditional eggnog for a rich treat your guests will love.
• 1 part DeKuyper® Buttershots®Liqueur
• 1 part Pinnacle® Whipped® Vodka
• 2 parts eggnog
1. Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
2. Shake and strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
The Blue Sparkle tastes just as good as it looks! This bubbly cocktail is perfect for a holiday cocktail or your standard girls’ night out. I will be drinking one of these when the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve!
• 1 part DeKuyper® Blue Curacao Liqueur
• 1 part Pinnacle® Orange Vodka
• 3 parts champagne
1. Pour liqueur and vodka into champagne glass.
2. Top with chilled champagne.
Now, do you want to know an even easier (but still awesome!) way to incorporate some DeKuyper fun into your holidays? Grab a bottle of two of my absolute favorites (DeKuyper Sour Apple and DeKuyper Watermelon) for an automatically festive cocktail situation – especially at Christmastime! Confession: I like these enough to sip straight with no other mixers. This festive color combo will wow your guests whether you put them together in martini glasses… or just pour a handful of Christmas colored shots!
Tis the season for great cocktails! What will wow your guest and set your holiday party apart, the perfect cocktail made by you. DeKuyper offers over 50 mixable and versatile flavors of cordials, liqueurs, crèmes, brandies and schnapps for thousands of amazing cocktails. Explore our website at dekuyperusa.com to find one that is perfect for you or visit us on Facebook and Pinterest to see some of our favorites. Plus, you can always create your own recipe and share it with us!
[Disclosure: Compensation was provided by DeKuyper via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of DeKuyper.]