Happy day after the Oscars! I love today because everyone is buzzing about what went down last night… and who looked the best on Hollywood’s biggest night.
Well, we all know my favorite beauty look was this one:
But there were some other stunners that graced the red carpet. I got the scoop from their stylists and makeup artists on what products they used to get these winning looks. See below for the deets!
Here are the products she used:
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – Jeanine patted this into the skin before applying foundation to allow her to use a more lightweight foundation and to ensure it will stay put all night long.
- Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10 Beige – Jeanine applied this to the apples of Cate’s cheeks and feathered it out before applying a second coat to ensure she looked like she was glowing from within.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad #2 Effeto Nudo – Jeanine used the warm taupe shade all over as a base; the deeper taupe on the lid and feathered it into the crease to open up the eye; the light brown was mixed with the deeper taupe and applied to the outer crease and center; and the darkest brown was wet and used as a liner
- Troy Surratt Lash Curler
- Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara – After cutting a strip of false lashes and applying to the corner of the eye, Jeanine applied the mascara to the base of the lashes and pressed it in to give her real lashes a false effect.
- Makeup Forever Brow Gel
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #103 – Jeanine finished the look with this creamy, beige-y pink.
For a modern take on classic, makeup artist Matthew VanLeeuwen created a pearlescent, lilac eye and a sultry, plum lip to complement Naomi’s light pearl Calvin Klein Collection gown.
Here’s what he used to create the look:
- Matthew prepped Naomi’s skin with Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Extrema Serum
- Lancôme Le Correcteur Pro in 300 Bisque
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Cream Compact Foundation #4
- Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Plum Splendor – Matthew applied the base shade all over, then layered the palest lilac on top, blending the beige and lilac shades to create a pale lid. He then dotted the dark plum liner in between each lash to add depth.
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara
- Giorgio Armani #7 Smooth Silk Lip Pencil
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #502 Scarlatto