Revlon is one of my absolute favorite brands for affordable beauty. Thanks to Allure’s Beauty Blogger Awards, I have a gigantic train case stuffed with only Revlon products (thanks, Allure!). With the launch of Revlon’s Evening Opulence Collection, I think I’m going to need a bigger train case.
The much-anticipated Fall/Winter 2013 color collection is a celebration of makeup, bringing together a dazzling palette of rich purples, feminine violets and emeralds for the eyes, glistening plums and fuchsias for the lips, and graphites and matte sparkles for the ultimate nail jewels.
Gucci Westman (fierce makeup artist, Revlon Global Artistic Director, and also one of the judges from the BBA) designed the collection and also made up the faces of the ad campaign… which is equally fierce. Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone look stunning and wear the product well! And if you somehow missed the memo, Olivia, Emma, and I are practically besties because we’re all hanging out in the pages of Allure this month. 😉
“I pictured a luxurious and polished woman, who looks to makeup to accessorize and enhance her look using bursts of color,” said Westman of her collection inspiration. “She is sensual, sexy and smart; modern, yet a little over-the-top. She makes each look her own, and her style is timeless.”
Here’s a breakdown of the new collection:
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss, offering bold color with 5 times more shine than patent leather. Available in three new shades: Embellished, Bejeweled and Adorned. $7.49
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener a dual-ended creamy Kajal liner with two contrasting shades. One new shade: Carbon Cleopatra. $8.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in four trend-led shades that deliver smooth, chip-resistant color. Available in four new shades: Divine, Elusive, Rich and Seductive. $4.99
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer, Shadow + Sparkle allowing you to create limitless looks in one gorgeous palette. If you read Allure, you know this is my favorite Revlon product! It includes a primer, 3 pigmented shadows and a sparkle top coat for a bit of drama. Available in one new shade: Muse. $9.99
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter subtle shimmer plus a hydrating formula of mango, shea and coconut butter give lips sheer color and a buttery shine. Available in two limited edition shades: Invite Only and Provocative. $7.49