I am loving the Clairol Professional Classic Collection! With the Clairol Professional Classic Collection it’s totally easy to get beautiful rich color in no time. The permanent liquid hair color delivers the 4 signs of healthy-looking color: Deep conditioning, reflective shine, multidimensional shades and long-lasting results.
I had a blast earlier freshening up my Mom’s dark brown color treated hair with Clairol’s “Classic Sunblonde Brown” (6GN). I selected this particular neutral golden shade because I knew it would provide the best gray coverage (sorry to spill the beans, Mom!) while warming up the tone. It was a totally seamless at home color experience that took minimal effort!
See below for what I did during her Clairol color makeover! (Please keep in mind that the steps will vary depending on the color level, amount of regrowth, etc. of the hair you’re working with.)
Tools you need:
- Clairol Professional Classic Collection Hair Color
- Clairol Pure White Creme Developer
- Color Bowl
- Color Brush
- Hair Clips
- Separate dry hair into four quadrants and secure with hair clips. (Not mandatory, but I find it easiest to work with the hair by parting it out evenly like this!)
- Mix equal parts of hair color with developer (I used 2 oz of 6GN and 2 oz of 20 Volume for standard lift).
- Brush on color mixture to new growth.
- Pull through to the ends.
- Process for around 35 minutes total.
- Wash and style!
Stay tuned for the big before and after reveal of my Mom’s makeover!
Classic makes a comeback. Clairol Professional’s new ‘Classic Collection’ offers 16 timeless shades with a modern formula for brilliant shine and deep conditioning.
[Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clairol Professional via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clairol Professional.]